Tuesday

Closet Organization Tip

I'm a bit of an organizational lover. I find that my house is functions better, and is cleaner when I have a spot for everything in the house. That is the basic rule for keeping an organized house, I can't take credit for that relevation. :)


Here is a little trick I started when Oscar was born. It's kind of embarassing but at the same time, kind of a neat trick. He had so many clothes,  for different ages that I didn't want to just put them all together.  I bought some sorting tabs from a retail display manufacturer and labeled different sections.  I originally printed labels, but ended up using a sharpie on the tabs as it was a lot easier. Not only does it keep my closet organized but it helps others put the clean laundry away, knowing where things go. :)