Friday

Family Restaurant

For this week I'm taking a break from home reno stuff to regroup. So I thought I'd do a series of blog posts that I've wanted to do for some time. I'm sharing some fun things that people think are hilarious when I tell them, or say "I had no idea". A silly little series but kind of a fun things that kind of tell more of who we are.


One thing that people find really neat to know is that Aubrey's Mom and Dad owned a Deli here in Toronto, called Colemans. Growing up with Aub we'd go to the Deli/Restaurant almost every week and climb into a booth and order anything we wanted off the menu. It was where Aub and I have a lot of our memories from when we were younger, and it is also where I got to know his family. The restaurant closed a few years ago. But even today if you bring up the name people they likely knew where it was, and had been there. It's such a nice memory from our dating years.