Monday

Garage Sale Scores--Scale, Birdcage and More





I really found some fun things at the garage sales this weekend--a  great old copper tub, a wooden box, a birdcage, a scale and some drill bits for my husband.





I was thrilled to find this old Wayrite scale.  But....the biggest bummer of the day was that a girl right before me grabbed the cutest rusty old blue scale.  And she paid $3 for it!!  I would've preferred to have not even seen it.  :)  But, I keep telling myself that I have LOTS of scales, so it was not for me this time....  And, this scale that I did find is very fun!


Here it is in the house with some other recent garage sale finds (and a bird feeder from HomeGoods).




This little birdcage caught my eye.  I didn't care for it in black, but figured I could paint it.



Now it's blue/green.




I love this old box!  It's a perfect size to hold lots and lots of magazines.




 My husband is in the process of cleaning up the copper tub.  I will post about it when it's all spiffed up. 
Thanks for your visit!


Pam

I am linking to the following parties: