Saturday

Who Doesn't Love a Bucket of Starfish!





 
I found this neat old bucket at a local shop a few weeks ago.  I was planning to plant flowers in it in the spring. 
 
 
Soon after I was in Marshalls and found a bag of starfish.  I was so happy.  I've purchased lots of starfish off of ebay and I've paid about the same amount for three on ebay than the 20 or so that came from Marshalls!
 
Since we are still under a very big blanket of snow, those flowers aren't going to be planted for awhile.  Instead, here's what I came up with.  I think I like it better, as it can stay inside and keep the rustiness preserved.  :)


 
 
 
This is the wooden box I found last week at a sale.  A bunch of blue canning jars fit nicely in it.
 



Thanks for your visit!
 
 
Pam



I am linking to the following parties:
 
 





 
Creative Cain Cabin