Sunday

Having a deadline to finish decorating...


I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today Aubrey and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. We had a nice quiet dinner, very low key. Just the way I like it. :) I spent the weekend trying to finish random projects that in my studio. I have a  bit of a deadline because a TV crew* is coming Wednesday to film my studio. A lot of unfinished projects started accumulating, so having a crew come has been a definite motivator to just get things finished.

So, one change is, is that I changed the art above the couch so now I have an IKEA Ribba picture ledge with some of my favourite art.I love the relaxed feel of these picture ledges, but the only downfall is, is that it doesn't hold really big art. (It falls over). I was kind of bummed because I was looking forward to having big frames on it. That being said, I quite like how it looks.

 A few other changes have almost been completed, fingers crossed I can get them all done by Wednesday morning. Totally excited to show you though because I think I needed the deadline to just get it done. :) They pro

*And yes, I'm freaking out about the TV crew.