Friday

Chip Wade Answered My Home Improvement Questions

Recently I was asked if I'd like to submit any questions on home improvement to Chip Wade. Of course I would.  I love watching him on HGTV.

As I've posted before, we recently had our walnut floors refinished.  With Christmas parties coming up, I wanted to know if there was anything I could do to keep the floors looking great while relaxing about having a number of people on them.  Chip gave some very good advice on this.



A couple of the other questions I asked were for a friend with a very old house.  She's recently replaced windows and wanted to make sure the new stucco looked good and didn't leak around the new windows.  He gave very precise instructions on how to make them look great.

My last question was regarding a new toilet.  Chip suggested the Delta Corrente toilet that is made for easy installation, easy cleaning and with little chance of leaking.  It sounds like it's a great alternative to some of the others out there.  And, the best part is that it's under $200 and available at our favorite store, The Home Depot!  :)

Here's the video of Chip answering my questions.  I'm thrilled that he took the time to answer mine!


I was compensated for participating in this.  My opinions of Chip Wade and The Home Depot are my own.





Thanks so much for visiting!
 
Pam