Sunday

It's Ornamental! Easy Christmas Decorations

I collect antique apothecary jars and display them on my mantel.  At Christmas I like to change them up by taking out the candy and putting glass ornaments in them.  It's a great way to bring Christmas color to the mantel and most importantly, I don't have to find a place to store the jars during the holidays.
 
 






A few years ago when I was changing out the jars, I decided to also change out the things on my candy scales.  I love them in there too.





 
This picture doesn't do the shininess of the ornaments justice.  They really pop in here.
 
 
 
 

Well, I was on a roll with the ornaments this year and decided to add them to an old canning jar.  I'm really happy with this look too. 
 
 
So there you have it.  A super-easy, super-inexpensive way to bring in some Christmas color.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for your visit and comments!
 
Pam
 
I am linking to the following parties:
 
 
 


>