Saturday

New Art from an Outdated Sign

 
 
 
 



 
I replaced some things on the wall in our game room and put the old things in the Goodwill pile.  It then hit me that I could reuse them and create something new.  Out of the 'out' pile and into the garage for a redo.




I sanded off "Movie Night"

 
 
 
 
And painted it a light blue.
 
 
 
 
I then found a saying that came with another rub on transfer I had used in my guest room from A Great Impression.   I'm glad I hung onto it.  Perhaps I was inspired by the Pope's picture!

 





I bought these three little birds several years ago.


Put them all together and I've got updated, free art!




Thanks for your visit!
 
 
Pam


I am linking to the following parties:


6 Days of Springsperation Party


DIY Show Off

>Creative Cain Cabin