Tuesday

Easy as pie thank you cards

Oscar was given some beautiful items for his birthday and I think it's very important to write thank you cards vs. e-mails. I thought that because everyone loves a photo of the birthday kid, I did a photo of Oscar with my favourite colour combination of blue + green preppy stripes. And I got it printed as a "photo" at my local photolab. Even though I run my own stationery studio, sometimes cheap and cheerful works, and is totally appropriate.


You too could do this by designing something to be 4x6 in your graphics program and saving it as a JPG. It's super easy. The photo I used of Oscar cracks me up. He's learning how to wave, so it was hilarious that the moment I got my camera out he started waving at me.

(
Photocards by me for my shop PennyPeople.com) Ps, The "We Design - You Print" option is a $25 design fee to design something like this, and then you just print it at your local photolab (No shipping or waiting for an order to arrive so it's super quick)