Wednesday

Homesense: Chandelier

Aubrey and I found this gorgeous, super, uber cheap chandelier at HomeSense. It's totally our style. The metal isn't as heavy as the more expensive models we have throughout the house, but once it's hanging I'm not holding or touching the metal so ... um, it doesn't matter. :)

We brought it home and are trying to see if it will work. If we like it, we'd be playing switcheroo -  moving the existing kitchen light (seen resting on the table) to the Dining Room.

A few things are making me reluctant. 1st: I didn't mind my previous light. 2nd: The old light had a shade and diffuses light so when you're at the table, it's not right in your face. 3rd: The new light has three bulbs vs. six, but as Aubrey pointed out the missing bulbs are made up for by the fact that we don't have a shade on it.

Overall it sounds like I'm making a lot of excuses not to install it.....But I think it's super pretty. ;)