Wednesday

The Last Gasp of Summer

I absolutely love summer weather, gardening, being outside, etc.  It's been in the high 80's here for several weeks now, but they are forecasting 46 degrees and snow in the mountains for tomorrow.  Can I just say NO?!    :)

Most of my perennials have come and gone for the season, so thank goodness for very late blooming Rose of Sharon (you start blooming in late September?  What's up with that?)  and my favorite annual of all--Cosmos!











The warm weather required some serious cooling off!  The screen is there so Max stays on his side and doesn't do any damage to the deeper part of the pond.  The fish love to swim right up to him while he's laying in there.


  I'm sure going to miss the good weather! 



 Thanks for coming by!  

Pam


I am linking to the following parties:




Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special