Friday

What didn't get blogged about


What a crazy week it has been. Highs and lows, and, the week ended on a very great high. Halloween is Monday. Oscar and I are attending a "Monster Bash" on Saturday at the local school, our first time - If you see a little spider running around, that is Oscar. My friend lent us a costume this year. But here is what didn't make it into posts this week:

Be sure to check back later tonight as I'll draw for the stamps. Because there are so many entries, I've bumped it up to three winners instead of two,but because alot of you liked them, enter BLOGGERSALE when checking out to save 30% on the stamps for this weekend only. It's a secret sale for you, my awesome readers because you really made my week with the support. [If you bought a stamp this week, e-mail me your order # and I will give you the 30% off] Buy online here. xo - Lindsay