Sunday

Bird Pillow for Christmas and Beyond

I found this cute bird graphic the other day.  I love, love, love anything with birds on it and love that I can incorporate it with my Christmas decorations.  Of course I intend to keep it out long after Christmas!






 
 
I started with this graphic from The Graphics Fairy
 
 
I printed it off on Jolee's Easy Image Transfer Sheets using my inkjet printer.
 




I cut around the edges.
 
 
I used a Ritva pillow cover that I bought from Ikea last year. 


I put the pillow cover over a board and a pillow case.
 
 
 
I followed the directions on the Jolee's label--twenty seconds on each part, lift up carefully, then set the iron back on another place.  I made sure I got each area several times for 20 seconds each.

 
 
I let it cool for 10 minutes, then carefully pulled the backing off of the transfer.
 
And here's the finished pillow.  Easy and Festive!





 
 
Thanks for your visit!
 
Pam
 
 
 
I am linking to the following parties:
 
 
  
 
The Graphics Fairy
UndertheTableandDreaming
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia