Sunday

bits + pieces from the weekend


This weekend was all about Christmas.
  • I strung lights on our Christmas tree - Oscar loves, loves the tree. I'm half expecting to find him in it one day.
  • We went to a Christmas Party organized by our friends from High School. Santa made an appearance!
  • Oscar was pretty darn excited at the party - this photo [middle left] was of him waiting to meet Santa (and more importantly, to get his gift from Santa)
  • My family all gathered for Sunday night dinner and decorated the family tree with ornaments from our childhood. 
That was our weekend - smiling, laughing, playing, reminiscing. I bought this song this weekend - It made me think of my family. Oscar has been rocked gently in his rocking chair to this song, and we've danced around in circles in the kitchen to it as well. So I leave you with this. xo Linds
"I belong to you, you belong to me, you're my sweetheart"
 


Ps., Sorry for all the family via iPhone shots the last few weeks. That's kind of my life right now. Capturing things that happen way too quickly, by grabbing my phone.