Sunday

kraft paper magnolia wreath

By now you may have noticed the paper magnolia wreath that has appeared in some photographs on my blog over last month. I'm in love with this wreath and is possibly my favourite holiday item in our house.  The reason why no "how to" on this wreath was ever posted was because this project actually happened without much thought - and therefore, without much effort in documenting (via photos) how I did it. I was actually in the middle of doing another craft project (paper macheing a a tunnel Oscar's train set) when I suddenly felt inspired to make this wreath.  I did take some iphone shots during the project, which I've put together with a lot of details. Should you like to know how to make your own, the long list of instructions is after the jump. :) Good luck! xo Lindsay
Read more »