Thursday

Console Table, Part 2

Here are three more consoles to throw into the mix thanks to some reader input. Shannon sent me a link to the one console (1) on All Modern ($449) white which is super beautiful and the right dimensions. (It is also available in Toronto at Urban Mode but for $597). This table led me to research the line of tables from Blu Dot and found the (3) this gorgeous console that looks like marble on top. Another commenter, Anna pointed me to this blog post showing me the console table from Urban Barn that used to be $439 and is on sale right now for $200


All three are contenders but I'm trying the Urban Barn first, because the price is right. But the problem is I can't return it if it doesn't work, because they wont accept returns on sale items. (banging head on desk)

But the store did say that I can take the floor model on loan to see how it will work...which I may do. Sadly, I don't think it will be long enough for what I was thinking, but I may rent the floor model to try it. Thanks for the feedback and help.

Ps., We did consider the DIY route and I got quotes from welders to make the base. Sadly, the quotes were higher than some of the more expensive tables in my earlier post. :(