Wednesday

It Looks Like We're Going to be Empty Nesters Soon

I've been seeing two birds in one of my birdhouses for weeks and wondered how the babies were doing.  I hadn't ever seen them, but I could see a lot of nesting material in the birdhouse.  Today I was outside taking pictures of my front yard and I got to see the babies!





  

 The mother (or maybe the father?) came back several times with food for them.  Boy was there a lot of squawking every time the food was getting close!

***You can click on any of the pictures to enlarge them.  Please excuse my very elementary photography skills!  :)
 





















What a fun surprise this morning!  Good thing I had my trusty helper!  :) 

Isn't it fitting that I received this gift from my good blogging friend Martina @ Northern Nesting yesterday?  I was the winner of her recent giveaway.  I love her blog and love this gift!   Thank you Martina!




Thanks so much for coming by!


Pam



I am linking to the following parties:









Stuff and Nonsense
My Romantic Home's Show and Tell Friday
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating