Thursday

Fabric Friday

This week kind of flew by. Work wise I am busy - I have a lot of corporate clients I do design work for and I'm working on a a big update to our shop. Mix in the fact that our windows got replaced this past week, and life with a baby, and the week was over before I knew it.

I'm looking forward to a little break in the madness. When things settle down, I'm going to turn my attention to layering of the house, specifically the Living Room and Dining Room. Both rooms now have 99.9% of the "base" items but are in need of some personality. I've been eyeing fabrics as inspiration. Here is an image that I went bananas for from Amber Interior Design when she visited Hollywood at Home.
I'm totally going to browse this list of Top Online Fabric stores by Kirsten. It's an awesome roundup and I have a feeling my credit card is going to be hurting. I have a wee problem of hoarding fabrics.

Have a lovely weekend. Aubrey and I are off to a wedding Saturday, and we're bringing Oscar with us. I'm kind of excited to dance away with my 2 favourite men.