Monday

Curb Appeal, Front of the House Reveal

I'm going to jump right in and show you the front of the house reveal because I love it too much to hold back. I was going to wait until later but honestly it's too good not to share.

The full transformation of the front of the house from when we bought to today, is kind of astonishing but I'm going to show you right now what a simple change in windows can do to your curb appeal. This Spring our house looked like this. We hated the yellow siding and hated even more the ugly yellow windows.


Fieldstone Windows came in, did their magic and...



The result is kind of breath taking. The dark windows actually soften the yellow siding, so we're no longer feeling the need to paint it. The windows make the top of the house feel taller, and the dark windows on the bottom are rich and "fancy" looking. I keep walking by the house saying "They are so faaaancy."

I am SO glad we went with dark windows. They are absolutely stunning. And the external grills are worth the upgrade. To give you a better view side by side.

Like I said...they are so faaaancy!