Thursday

Come on Over for Some Old Fashioned Fun

We love hanging out with friends in our game room.

Between air hockey, Wii and the dog running back and forth, it does get a little crazy!  (ok, a lot crazy!)





My parents gave us this old Coke machine.  My husband cleaned it up and I think it looks great!




We love this little popcorn maker.  It's not old, but looks retro, which is fun. 





Some old favorite foods on the menu...



The place to settle the tab at the end of the night.  :)



How about a little game of Pachinko?




So come on over, grab a drink and some snacks and have a great time!

Thanks for your visit!

Pam


p.s.  I am getting SO frustrated with Blogger!  My posts usually don't show up for a few hours on the blogroll or dashboard!  I have cleared my cache, refreshed, etc. and it continues to do this.  If anyone has any suggestions, please leave a comment or email me.  Thanks!

I am linking to the following parties:

Potpourri Party at 2805 
French Country Cottage's Feathered Nest Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
My Romantic Home's Show and Tell Friday