Friday

What didn't get blogged

I've been up until 2am most nights working. Being self employed you take the work when you can, and push yourself - because around the corner there is likely going to be a slow period. It's part of the thrill of running your own business. So seeing as it's my busy season for work, my "creative" projects around the house have been put to the side for the next week. Anyhow, here is what didn't get blogged about
  • I found an old CD Cover I had designed for Markus. (Mine is the one that has the sleeping baby). I totally wish I had more time to illustrate. That is something that I've had to let slide while juggling everything.
  • Love these shoes
  • Everything in this inspiration board I want. Especially that Kate Spade bag. I'm a sucker for stripes.
  • I'm hoping you'll see an announcement from myself and Jen today - we're on the cusp of announcing something that is really very exciting.
  • We're going to our neighbourhood Santa Claus Parade this Sunday. We went last year and it's SO fun. Aubrey has to work so it's likely going to be me and Oscar party crashing on other peoples family time. ;)
Have a great weekend everyone. xo Linds