Friday

What didn't get blogged about


This week was CRAZY busy. Papers are everywhere in my office. We're getting into the really busy time with Christmas orders. Aubrey is really supportive - he's what makes this whole thing work, being a stay at home Mom, working, and life commitments. Speaking of partnerships - I was listening to the John Tesh Show (don't judge) on the radio in the late one night while driving and he was saying that if you're fighting with your partner, you should hold hands while talking to one another. I will admit, I cracked up at the image of Aubrey and I in a disagreement holding hands (or Aubrey trying to escape my grip) I guess the point is, it apparently makes you communicate better. Neat eh? Anyhow, here is what didn't get blogged about this week.
Have a great weekend!